I wrote this in a notebook about 2 weeks ago. I found a very interesting bible, and how it was written out allowed me to write down the the message it was speaking to me. I think this is a very beautiful, extremely truthful and important post. I feel sorry for anyone that could honestly disagree with this. It is similar to the explanation of the truth in The Present, just much shorter how I wrote it and I used some different words such as the law instead of truth and love/life. The law/truth and love/life go hand and hand with each other anyways.
1. Psalm 19:7 “The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple”.
- The simple law is love. That is all there is to it.
2. Isiah 45:21,22 “…And there is no other God besides me, a just God and a savior; there is none besides me”.
- God equals love – only true love is love, no other kind.
3. Genesis 1:27 “So God created man in his own image; in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”
- God created man to love one another. God created man out of love, to love others, and to care for others.
- Man betrayed God because man betrayed love, man stopped caring for others, man only did for themselves.
- Man created all the problems now by betraying God. Every problem is this simple. The simple law, love.
- The return of Jesus is not just going to randomly happen someday out of the blue. He will return when the world is again united in love, and then only. This is only going to happen if you understand and live by the law.
5. Death spread to all men because all men sinned.
- Sin = Betraying love/life/God
- Death = Death of the soul/spirit. Death will no longer be feared and will no longer be an issue when everyone is united and living in harmony.
- Isiah 59:2
- Romans 3:23
6. In The Bible, it explains Jesus’ Crucifixion. While Jesus is being crucified, he says “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do”.
- They crucified Jesus in the beginning days of Christianity because Jesus taught the true law. The true law is not being lived or taught today.
7. They didn’t listen to Jesus, instead they crucified him. Jesus didn’t die for your sins that have since been taught by those who betrayed him.
- He died trying to save the world from what it has turned into today.
It is our job now to get the true word out so we can turn this world around and fix this problem.